logo blog
Selamat Datang Di Blog Files Parwito
Terima kasih atas kunjungan Anda di blog Kompi MalesFiles Parwito,
semoga apa yang saya share di sini bisa bermanfaat dan memberikan motivasi pada kita semua
untuk terus berkarya dan berbuat sesuatu yang bisa berguna untuk orang banyak.

About Me

Parwito/Bangpe

I Parwito or more fondly known as bangpe, and [Files Parwito] This is my private blog, and the contents of this blog is a, experience, travel, coursework, and etc, or can say from my archives. And, hopefully My friends who find this blog can exchange experiences, and stories of course.

I am a blogger from Indonesia, I came precisely from Ponorogo, East Java. Where the Famous Ponorogo Reog dance.

In Indonesia many assorted Tourism and places of interest. From the beach, cultural, historical relics, and other interesting places. So if you are adventurous and want to find a place that is interesting, I suggest coming to Indonesia.

And I am interested in web desaign, trips, storytelling and writing. So I try to share through this simple blog. For my activities, fill seminars, and freelance Job of desaign Web, and more.

For the bebgai Can I, can through Facebook, twitter, trello, and many other social media.
Facebook.
Twitter.

Etc..
Enter your email address to get update from Files Parwito.
Print PDF
Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Copyright © 2013. [files-parwito] - All Rights Reserved | Template Created by Kompi Ajaib Proudly powered by Blogger